About the Role
• Develop products by identifying potential products, conducting market research, generating product requirements, determining specifications, production timetables, and time-integrated plans for product introduction.
• Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
• Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements, appraising new product ideas, and product or packaging changes.
• Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
• Works with marketing and sales departments to ensure product success and market growth.
• Responsible for managing and implementing marketing activities through research, strategic planning, and implementation.
• Attend team and senior meetings as required.
Excellent written and oral communication skills are required since the Product Manager has to communicate with team members, other departments, upper management, and consumers of the company's products
Expertise in the product or market, including specific technical or industry knowledge.
Superior project management and interpersonal skills
Ability to maintain a keen attention to detail, multitask and work well under pressure
Natural tendency to be curious, positive, and creative
Team player who collaborates well with others
Sincere empathy for the customer and a commitment to delving deep into the challenges they present or experience
Enthusiastic and grateful to have the opportunity to work with us!
A Positive Product Management Specialist!
About the Company
With over 30 years in gender education combined, Co-Founders Mac Scotty McGregor and
Drew Griffin started Positive Masculinity for heart-led masculine folks who want to create a
transformative path for masculinity in our world.
Our ultimate goal is to thrive on being our best possible selves. We offer private groups and
workshops that provide a safe space to address how societal expectations and conditioning
have affected us; as we strive to create a masculine model that is healthy and mutually
To learn more, please go to https://www.positivemasculinitynow.org/about-us to read more
about Mac and the team’s stories.