About the Role
• Research, identify and qualify funding opportunities from corporate, foundation, and government sources.
• Help collect data and write grant proposal narratives, applications, and supporting documents.
• Create an organized matrix of grant information, including: deadlines, grant requirements, amount of funding offered, contact info (if provided).
• Write, submit, and manage grant proposals.
• Maintain timely communications with the grant team and executive team.
• Attend team and senior meetings as required.
• Adaptable to changes in projects and priorities and can handle multiple projects.
• Resourceful and able to come up with creative solutions.
• Excellent in verbal and written communication, email etiquette, the internet, and MS Office.
• Highly motivated, detail-oriented, reliable and organized.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision and attend video conferencing meetings whenever needed.
• Enthusiastic and grateful to have the opportunity to work with us!
• Tech savvy and own a computer with reliable access to an Internet connection.
• A Positive Grant Writer!
About the Company
With over 30 years in gender education combined, Co-Founders Mac Scotty McGregor and
Drew Griffin started Positive Masculinity for heart-led masculine folks who want to create a
transformative path for masculinity in our world.
Our ultimate goal is to thrive on being our best possible selves. We offer private groups and
workshops that provide a safe space to address how societal expectations and conditioning
have affected us; as we strive to create a masculine model that is healthy and mutually
To learn more, please go to https://www.positivemasculinitynow.org/about-us to read more
about Mac and the team’s stories.