About the Role
• Configure and assist our teammates with access to our virtual office, online scheduler, creation of official company email addresses, and maintenance of their computers.
• Utilize our Customer Relations Management (CRM) program, Podio, for responding to technical assistance requests regarding their email, skype, and personal computer issues such as storage, spyware, and anti-virus.
• Provide access and training to our teammates for Dashlane, our password security platform, and Click-Up, our project management platform.
• Perform IT onboardings when new members are brought onto the team.
• Research, evaluate, develop, and implement Identity Access Management (IAM) designs and standards.
• Educate teammates on the importance of cybersecurity.
• Ensure that current and planned technical solutions are compatible with Positive Masculinity’s business needs and strategic objectives.
• Improve application security, investigate potential indicators of compromise, develop an Incident Response (IR) plan, and ensure all data is backed up.
• Attend team and senior meetings as needed.
Adaptable to changes in projects and priorities and can handle multiple projects.
An individual with excellent verbal and written communication, email etiquette, the Internet, and MS Office.
Highly motivated, detail-oriented, reliable and organized.
Able to work independently with minimum supervision and attend video conferencing meetings whenever needed.
Enthusiastic and grateful to have the opportunity to work with us!
Tech savvy and own a computer with
About the Company
With over 30 years in gender education combined, Co-Founders Mac Scotty McGregor and
Drew Griffin started Positive Masculinity for heart-led masculine folks who want to create a
transformative path for masculinity in our world.
Our ultimate goal is to thrive on being our best possible selves. We offer private groups and
workshops that provide a safe space to address how societal expectations and conditioning
have affected us; as we strive to create a masculine model that is healthy and mutually
To learn more, please go to https://www.positivemasculinitynow.org/about-us to read more
about Mac and the team’s stories.