About the Role
● Update and maintain our branded website presence.
● Work on book cover, front back and interior flaps.
● Website/ social media graphics.
● Assist in campaigning for Positive Masculinity.
● Increase national awareness of our brand through quality analysis and usability testing.
● Create wireframes and mockups for new page designs.
● Collaborate with a team of UX Designers to determine how we can make our website a
positive space and troubleshoot with our IT team on upgrades, backups, and
● Attend team meetings and senior meetings as required.
● Passionate about creating content and creative web design applications across all
● Experienced in web design with an understanding of web design principles including
basic database concepts.
● Knowledgeable of various database access methods.
● Knowledgeable in HTML, CSS, WordPress, Adobe Cloud Suite Products such as
Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design.
● Proficient in Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, Axure.
● Knowledgeable about graphic design principles.
● Highly motivated, detail-oriented, reliable and organized.
● Adaptable to changes in projects and priorities and can handle multiple projects.
● Able to work independently with minimum supervision and attend video conferencing
meetings whenever needed.
● Excellent in verbal and written communication, email etiquette, the Internet, and MS
● Enthusiastic and grateful to have the opportunity to work with us!
● Tech savvy and own a computer with reliable access to an Internet connection.
● A Positive Web Designer!
About the Company
With over 30 years in gender education combined, Co-Founders Mac Scotty McGregor and
Drew Griffin started Positive Masculinity for heart-led masculine folks who want to create a
transformative path for masculinity in our world.
Our ultimate goal is to thrive on being our best possible selves. We offer private groups and
workshops that provide a safe space to address how societal expectations and conditioning
have affected us; as we strive to create a masculine model that is healthy and mutually
To learn more, please go to https://www.positivemasculinitynow.org/about-us to read more
about Mac and the team’s stories.