About the Role
● Design book covers.
● Design brochures, flyers, business cards, and other marketing pieces.
● Create designs or thumbnails for our website, YouTube videos, newsletters and/or blogs, webinars, presentations, and portfolio.
● Use stock imagery and create composite images.
● Have the ability to multi-task and work independently and as a team.
● Perform research on technology for the development and progress of our company.
● Attend team meetings and senior meetings as needed.
● Adaptable to changes in projects and priorities and can handle multiple tasks.
● Proficient in Photoshop with experience using Illustrator and InDesign
● Able to create composite images from stock photos
● Resourceful and able to come up with creative solutions.
● Excellent in verbal and written communication, email etiquette, the Internet, and MS Office.
● Highly motivated, detail-oriented, reliable and organized.
● Able to work independently with minimum supervision and attend video conferencing meetings whenever needed.
● Enthusiastic and grateful to have the opportunity to work with us!
● Tech-savvy and own a computer with reliable access to an Internet connection.
● A Positive Designer!
About the Company
With over 30 years in gender education combined, Co-Founders Mac Scotty McGregor and
Drew Griffin started Positive Masculinity for heart-led masculine folks who want to create a
transformative path for masculinity in our world.
Our ultimate goal is to thrive on being our best possible selves. We offer private groups and
workshops that provide a safe space to address how societal expectations and conditioning
have affected us; as we strive to create a masculine model that is healthy and mutually
To learn more, please go to https://www.positivemasculinitynow.org/about-us to read more
about Mac and the team’s stories.